Sleeps: 6 Guests
From R2000 p/n (Season Dependent)
The Spotted Grunter is a luxurious self-catering house on the canals of the popular Knysna Quays security estate for the guests who seek the fine style living. Equipped for six guests with three bedrooms each with their own private bathroom of which two is en-suite.
- Open plan including TV area, dining area, kitchen and sliding doors opening onto veranda with water views on the canal
- Guest toilet on ground floor
- Solid Kiaat table with seating and chairs for 6 guests
- Built-in wine cabinet with beverage cooler and ice machine
Open plan kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher, electrical oven, Microwave and fridge
- Smeg appliances with Nespresso coffee machine
- TV includes DSTV explorer HD with full package, with sofa and two chairs.
- Gas fireplace
- Open veranda with 8 seater table. Bbq facilities available (Portable wood and Gas burners)
- Access to private mooring
Suite 2 (First floor on right)
- Queen size bed with en-suite bathroom with shower, single basin and toilet.
- Sliding doors opening on private veranda with water views on the canal, luggage racks and hairdryer.
Suite 3 (First floor on left)
- Two single beds with private bathroom with bath, single basin and toilet.
- Private seating area with mountain views, luggage racks and hairdryer.
Suite 1 (Main bedroom)
- King size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, separate bath, single basin and toilet.
- Dressing room with private mini bar/coffee facilities including a nespreso coffee machine and bar fridge
- TV includes DSTV explorer HD with full package
- Air-conditioning, luggage racks and hairdryer.
- Sliding doors opening on private veranda with two sun loungers with water views on the canal
Exterior of house:
- Corner unit next to green area
- Secured entrance with washing line and small private garden
- Double, freestanding garage as well as cobble stone parking area on site.
- Freezer and tumble dryer
- Additional storage space for luggage
|Rate per night for 2 people||R2 000 p/n|
|Each additional guest extra||R250|
Rates per night for the apartment
Minimum 3 nights stay
|High season||R4 500 p/n|
|Easter weekend||R3 500 p/n|
|Oyster Festival & long weekends||R3 000 p/n|
3% discount on stays for 7 days and longer except High Season
20% discount on stays for 15 days and longer except High season.
High Season: 10 December – 15 January
Please enquire about our rates for longer stays as well as options that are available for long term rentals.
- Maximum 6 guests.
- Above rates are per night for 2 people. Additional cost as indicated for each guest thereafter. Except High Season, Oyster Festival, Easter & other long weekends where the rate is based on the apartment.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights during High Season, Easter Weekend & Oyster Festival
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation. No contract exists until we have received this amount as well as the signed and completed booking form. The client has three working days to comply, after such date, the reservation will be automatically released.
- Balance payable 7 days prior to arrival
- Right of admission reserved.
- An additional cleaning service fee of R500 is chargeable per booking
All cancellations and amendments must be done in writing.
On confirmed bookings the following cancellation policy will apply:
- 0 -14 Days lose 100% of deposit
- 14 – 30 Days lose 50% of deposit
- 30 – 45 days lose 25% of deposit
- Over 45 days lose 15% of deposit
For Bookings and Enquiries
Leoni van Greunen
+27 82 775 3853