T45 The Dry Mill
Sleeps: 8 Guests
R8 000 – R10 000 (Season Dependent)
T 45 is a luxurious self-catering triplex situated on Timber Island, one of the nineteen Thesen Islands. The luxurious apartment has a distinct and contemporary marine/industrial appearance which has evolved from the heritage of the site. The design highlights space, light and outdoor living.
Equipped for eight guests with four bedrooms and three bathrooms of which two is en-suite. Features include private garden with pool, a scenic lift, garaging, a private jetty and built-in barbecue.
Guests can enjoy all the facilities that are on offer at Thesen island. Relax under your umbrella on the beach, take a stroll in the park, explore the maze, spot water birds from the bird hide, improve your golf putting or take the kids to the play park. For those who enjoy racquet games, maybe a hectic game of squash or on a balmy summer’s evening, mixed doubles tennis under floodlight.
T45 is also within walking distance of the famous Thesen Harbour Town, the commercial hub of Thesen Island. Marina life doesn’t get much better than this!
- Double garage with direct access to house.
- Open plan area including TV area, pool table and sliding doors opening onto veranda with water views on the canal and access to private mooring.
- Sundeck with private pool.
- Guest toilet on ground floor and scenic lift connecting all three levels.
Landing with bookcase.
Bathroom with shower, toilet & basin.
Queen size bed with en-suite bathroom with shower, single basin and toilet.
Two twin beds that can be converted to a King bed. Share bathroom on landing.
Direct access to scenic lift but are only unlocked on request.
Doors opening on veranda with water views on the canal.
Two twin beds that can be converted to a king bed. Share bathroom on landing.
Main bedroom with King size bed with en-suite bathroom with shower, bath, basin & separate toilet.
Dressing room with built in cupboards.
Doors opening on private veranda with water views on the canal.
All bedrooms have the following amenities:
Built in cupboards, dressing table with hairdryer, TV.
- Open plan Entertainment area with TV, Dining table and kitchen.
Open onto private deck with built in braai.
- TV includes DSTV premier explorer with three view.
- Combustion fireplace.
- Dining Table with seating for 12 guests leading to open plan kitchen.
- Smeg and Siemens kitchen appliances include induction hob, built-in coffee machine. Fridge & Freezer.
- Beverage cooler, wine fridge and ice machine.
- Covered Patio with built in wood fireplace
- Corner sofa and 8 seater table.
Minimum 2 nights stay
|Rate per night||R 7 500 p/n|
Apartment rates in Season
|High season||R9 500 p/n|
|Easter weekend||R8 500 p/n|
|Oyster Festival & long weekends||R7 500 p/n|
3% discount on stays for 7 days and longer except High Season
20% discount on stays for 15 days and longer except High season.
High Season: 10 December – 15 January
Please enquire about our rates for longer stays as well as options that are available for long term rentals.
- Maximum 8 guests.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights. Except during Oyster Festival, Easter Weekend & other long weekends when a minimum stay of 3 nights is required.
5 nights minimum stays during High Season
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation. No contract exists until we have received this amount as well as the signed and completed booking form. The client has three working days to comply, after such date, the reservation will be automatically released.
- Balance payable 7 days prior to arrival
- Right of admission reserved.
- An additional cleaning service fee of R500 is chargeable per booking
All cancellations and amendments must be done in writing.
On confirmed bookings the following cancellation policy will apply:
- 0 -14 Days lose 100% of deposit
- 14 – 30 Days lose 50% of deposit
- 30 – 45 days lose 25% of deposit
- Over 45 days lose 15% of deposit
Amendments are subject to availability and we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of R150 per amendment in addition to increased costs, if any, of the revised arrangements.
For Bookings and Enquiries
Leoni van Greunen
+27 82 775 3853